Lead Generation | Small Business Guide to Local Lead Generation Book
How Can Your Small Business Possibly Compete Against the Big Guys?
No way can you out-spend your big-name competitors to market on a national or global scale. But in your local area, it’s another story – one with a VERY happy ending for your business.
With the right strategies and tactics, it’s easy to attract and engage more ideal customers right in your backyard – and as a locally owned business, these are the only leads you really care about, anyway. People prefer doing business with folks they know, like, and trust – and they love being able to support local businesses in their own communities. “If you build it, they will come” only works in the movies. You need a simple, surefire way to market your small business… and one that won’t break the bank or distract you from your primary role in your business.
If you’d like to double or triple your local customer base this year, you should keep reading. Here’s what you’re about to discover:
- Even though you can’t out-spend them, you CAN out-think them. Here’s how to craft a local marketing strategy that sends more of your ideal customers right to your doorstep.
- What you can start doing right now to help make more potential customers in your community eager to do business with you.
- How to make sure your company’s website works to skyrocket your revenue and chop your sales cycle in half.
- Which numbers really matter when you’re measuring the effectiveness of your marketing program.
- A “new” old marketing tactic that you’ve never heard of – and how it can put your business right in front of your entire community.
- How to make sure your online listings are helping you – and not hurting you.
- What it takes to get found online, even in the most competitive markets.
- A headache-free way to use social media marketing to bring in even more business.
- Exactly what you need to do right now to build a referral program that sends a steady stream of ideal customers your way.
If your business is struggling to get the phone ringing and door swinging, the ideas in this book can help you experience a complete turnaround. Read, learn, and take action. You’re about to get proven marketing solutions for small businesses from a group of Duct Tape Marketers known for helping their local business clients experience exponential growth.
The Small Business Owner’s Guide to Local Lead Generation is a little book with a big promise: If you put what you’re about to learn into action, your local business will grow.
Check out Ray's Author Page on Amazon.