MarketBlazer Marketing Services
Wish you had an affordable way to generate leads for your small business?
If you own a small business, you know what it means to be BUSY. With so many daily tasks falling to you, it’s no wonder you never get around to marketing your business to help it grow. Usually, marketing services are expensive – well out of reach for small business owners.
That’s why we’re excited to present our Inbound Marketing Programs.
Here are some of the marketing services available to you through the Inbound Marketing Programs.
Local SEO: Because Your Customers Are in Your Backyard
Local SEO (Search Engine Optimization specifically for a local business) is the process of configuring your website, online map listing, and related information in a way that ensures your company gains a higher profile specifically in the local search engine results pages.
This program is critical for any company that needs to see local customers walking through its doors. Here’s what you get:
- Your website is optimized for local search. We make sure Google and the other search engines understand your business and your market area.
- Your business shows on the online map listing. It’s vital that your company gets found on Google Maps. Your maps listing is updated and enhanced.
- Your NAP (name, address, and phone) is correct and consistent, everywhere. An optimized NAP is a critical component of local SEO. NAP is Name, Address, Phone number. We also include the latest version of NAP, which is NAP-W, for Website. All critical information, since studies show incorrect NAP is a top negative ranking factor.
Directory Marketing: To Increase Your Visibility
Directory Marketing involves submitting your business listing and contact information to a large number of web directories. These directories organize website listings and provide links back to those websites, thereby generating links for your site’s relevance, in turn causing it to rise in the search engine rankings. Since each web directory provides a link to your website, and a critical search engine ranking factor is the number of links, your placement on search engine results pages heads quickly upward.
Just a few benefits that come with expert directory marketing services:
- Climb the search results page. The right directory marketing listings help your listing to rise in the search results pages.
- Focused listings make it easier for prospects to find you. Gets you listed in directories, and the categories within directories, that best pertain to your business.
- Boost your visibility in the places customers check most. Gets your company listed in the top directories like Yelp, which boosts your Internet profile.
- Consistent listings win favor with Google. Provides your company with a consistent listing among all web directories and search engines, which avoids search engine confusion and helps boost rankings.
Content Marketing: Because Knowledgeable Customers Are Ideal
Content Marketing is the process of creating and dispensing focused content that is valuable, helpful, and compelling for the reader, and designed to grab and keep their attention. The goal is to turn these readers into customers. It is basically a way of communicating with your customers and potential customers without selling to them. Instead of pushing products and services down their throat, you are providing them with information that helps them deal with their world.
While there are all sorts of content marketing pieces your business could use to build a connection with your target market, one of the most effective is regular blogging. With our content marketing package, you’ll get completely custom blog posts featuring an engaging image, call to action, and conversational text. Our done-for-you posting service makes maintaining an effective blog totally hassle-free.
Social Media Marketing: Connections Build Businesses
Social Media Marketing is a strategy designed to boost traffic to your website through posting engaging content about your company on social media sites. The idea is to create content that catches prospects’ attention, provides value, and persuades connections to share that content with their friends. The goal is for the resulting word-of-mouth to spread throughout social media sites, drawing the kind of positive attention every small business needs to grow.
You will get social media postings that will help you:
- Engage and inform your friends and followers.
- Connect with people who influence others.
- Demonstrate your expertise and commitment to customer service.
- Increase your brand recognition, attracting new buyers.
- Improve your brand loyalty, retaining the customers you already have.
- Enjoy higher conversion rates from every sales tactic you use.
- Build greater brand influence, positioning you as a leader in your industry.
- Generate more inbound traffic, so your new customers make the first move.
- Increase your search engine rankings, so you can harness the power of the Internet to grow your business.
With our social media marketing packages, you’ll get completely custom-created social media updates posted directly to your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles. Of course, you’ll get to approve the posts before they go live!
Reputation Management: What They Say About You Matters
Reputation Management is the process of tracking and controlling your company’s online reputation. When properly executed, it can raise the visibility of positive Internet and social media reviews and content, and lower negative reviews. Essentially, this program takes ownership of your company’s digital footprint, and configures it in positive ways that will funnel customers to you.
Here’s what we do:
- Create a review website for your business. That’s right, a special website is created for your company that makes getting great customer reviews easy.
- Drive customers to review sites. We provide an easy way to remind customers to review your business, using email, print, and text messaging. This system has been in place for years and has proven to dramatically increase positive reviews.
- Increase positive reviews. We guide satisfied customers step-by-step through the easy process of leaving a review.
- Decrease negative reviews. We prevent negative reviews by directing unhappy customers away from review sites and into the welcoming arms of your in-house problem solver.
- Provide monthly reports. You get to see the results of how your reputation is improving.
- Direct top reviews to your website. We take all your 4 and 5 star reviews from around the Internet and automatically funnel them into your website.
Affordable, Effective Marketing Services
If now is the time to get an effective online marketing program going for your business, we can help you – without breaking the bank.